JLG 1930ES SCISSOR
- Platform Height: 18 ft 9 in. / 5.72 m
- Machine Width: 2 ft 6 in. / 0.76 m
- Quieter, cleaner operation for a variety of environments
- Electric drive and integrated components with only two hydraulic hoses and four hydraulic fittings on the entire machine will keep you on the job longer and reduce your operating costs by reducing chances for leaks and service calls
- Narrow width fits through most standard doorways and tight aisles
- Delivers 200% more battery life*
Reach high areas for installation, maintenance, or repair with our JLG 1930ES SCISSOR in Chubbuck, Pocatello, and Idaho Falls.
Please acknowledge that IER is not liable for any damages or injuries that may come from equipment rentals. IER is merely a local listing website recommending available, top-rated equipment rental companies. We do not profit from, nor are we affiliated with the recommended companies above.
It is very important that you are properly trained when using this equipment. You are required to wear all the manufacturer's recommended safety equipment, review all safe operation manuals and decals, and observe all safety precautions when utilizing tools and operating equipment.
Operator/User assumes all responsibility for the use, care, and inspection of this equipment and your Personal Protective Equipment.
Learn More about our safety training courses
At IER, we work hard to be your one-stop source for next-level service and solutions. With a broad range of tools and equipment, our team has everything you need to get the job done. Availability, Reliability, and Ease. That’s The IER Promise.